maybe im going about this the wrong way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe im going about this the wrong way

hi i already made 2 posts with not much response im a new member and not sure if im doing this right i just bought a 1990 ontario made sl2h its a pencil sketch gargoyle neck through reverse head stock regular inlays painted bezils emg pickups serial #j5772 it has 2 hums and a oririnal floyd i really wanna post pics but cant figure out how i will if someone can help me in the strat photo gallery it has one and i says one of 3 in existance im wondering if thats just dinkys cause mine is a soloist any info anyone can give me would be appreciated ive owned plenty of charvels and jacksons and this is the nicest one ive ever played dead mint too [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Here I am

Re: maybe im going about this the wrong way

i will welcome you and say that SL2H`s are the totally bad a*s [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Yes, post pics when you can, the SL2H is my all time favorite guitar of all time. Now if Jackson had the same guitar with just 1 Humbucker(Select Series), then that would be my all time favorite [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Go to villagephotos.com and create an account. You can host some oics for free there
      It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

I don't want to be a prick or anything, but if you use punctation(. and ,) your posts will be much easier to read [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] .

Comment

Hey pencilsketch, if you can figure out how to post the pics, send them to me at:

[email protected]

I'll host them for you, I'd kinda like to see this one myself! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

(EDIT) Sorry double post...

That one above is supposed to say "if you CAN'T figure out how to post the pics..."

Obviously, if you knew how.... We'd already be looking at it... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ May 18, 2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Stephan ]

Comment

Working...
            X