My First Jackson... UPDATED PICS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Jackson... UPDATED PICS!

I posted this already in the ebay section, but thought it would fit this section better... I got it for $820, its an almost mint '98 Black Sl2h with 2 Dimarzio's, X2N and Tone Zone... Enjoy the pics!

[edit] Ok, i tried putting them on here, but they came up HUGE!! so here, just go to this link, and you will figure it out. My Sl2h, along with a bunch of kisekae guitars...

[ May 29, 2003, 10:18 PM: Message edited by: Larry ]

Re: My First Jackson... UPDATED PICS!

Great Looking Guitar Larry! What do you think of the Tone Zone? That's what Is in my guitar too, and So far, I've been pretty impressed with it.

Comment

Nice price for a killer axe!

Congratulations Larry! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

It will not be your last Jackson, I'm sure about that

Sweet guitar btw [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[ May 19, 2003, 04:37 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

Your killing me [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] I can`t wait until my New sL2H in Black comes in, the JB is definately coming out of there for a SD Custom 5 or Invader. Congrats-Jack.

Comment

When is yours coming in? This one should get here at the end of the week. Im TOTALLY psyched... I still cant really belive its true, I think about it, and it dosnt seem real to me yet, [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] . I cant wait, when it gets here, ill take some HIGH quality pics for you guys. These are the only pics i have now, but when she gets here, ill give her a mirror shine and post the pics. You guys rule! Good luck with that SL2 Jack, im sure you will LOVE it, as i am sure i will love mine too!

Comment

NICE DUDE....i picked up my first Jackson last year. they are ADDICTIVE

Comment

I can tell. I dont even have one yet and i want more...

Comment

Looks amazing!!! I have the same guitar, but with stock pickups.... You're gonna love it!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Anders
                  https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

AHH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! ONLY ONE MORE DAY>>> !!!! AHAHAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any suggestions to pass the time?

Comment

Buy another Jackson in the meantime, and your anticipation for the new one will win out over the one that will be arriving soon.

Comment

Ahh.. the Michael Romeo pickup combination.. the original owner has good taste in pickups. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Yea Word, he said they are awesome. You will be the FIRST to know how much ass they kick... ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!! ahhh, i gotta get to sleep, things always go fast when your dreaming...

Comment

Yea Word, he said they are awesome. You will be the FIRST to know how much ass they kick... ONLY ONE MORE DAY!!! ahhh, i gotta get to sleep, things always go fast when your dreaming... DREAMING ABOUT MY GUITAR BEING A POS WHEN IT GETS HERE!! AHHH i have been having nightmares about it for days... any of this happen to you guys before?

Comment

Nope.
                              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
                              Gotta get away from here.
                              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
                              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Working...
                              X