• Show
Clear All

Re: My First Jackson... UPDATED PICS!

WOW! Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
      Nope.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's my situation concerning the SLATQH I'm trying to buy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well it came today guys... man its AWESOME! Im going to set it up now, and take pictures of it later. Full report tonight hopefully!

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

good first Jackson man ! mine was a charvel , but thats a good first one forsure , what till you wake up at night obssesing about the Jackson line then your a addict ! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] better than drugs though [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Didja remember to let it sit and adjust to the environment before setting it up? I read that you should do that for about an hour to prevent fingerboard cracks, and body chips and all that junk. Small chance of it happening, but well, bla bla bla lol. *can't think of a closing*

Nice score though! Looks awesome [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Link at the top for the new pics... I set it up, new strings, cleaned up the frets, and wiped it down nice... HOLY ****! You guys werent kidding when you said jacksons rule! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This thing SCREAMS!! Those pickups are awesome too, not quite what im used to (emg's) but they still rock. I just need another one so i can play stuff in other tunings... My fender just wont play like the jackson. I think i need to find a guitar that is more versitile, one that can be tuned to anything, unlike the floyd. Hm...

Comment

Working...
                X