Pics of My new SL2H!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of My new SL2H!!

First, I want to thank Fellow Forum Member Rick, for Being Really cool, and Making this Transaction happen!! I've been looking for a Good Soloist for a little while now, and His was perfect for me since I am partial to Cherry Suburst, and although it didn't matter, I prefer the SL2H. This guitar plays, and sounds Awesome. Now, about the Pickup color... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I'm probably going to change that to Double Cream like my other guitar!

Re: Pics of My new SL2H!!

Very nice guitars for sure. IMO nothing beats a nice cherry burst. Now you can start getting other colors/graphics. I'd go w/ black and cream pickups in that soloist. Looks killer in mine. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks! I'm either getting Double Creams, or B/C zebras. Do you have pics of yours? I'd Really like to see what the Zebras look like in one.

Comment

Very nice and congrats on the guitar. BTW, those were a 10 piece limited edition run I did a while back.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
          Very nice and congrats on the guitar. BTW, those were a 10 piece limited edition run I did a while back.

Matt
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt, Rick Told me that it was #3 of 10, Did any of the others Go to any Forum members?

Comment

Not sure. You might be the only forum member who has one.

Comment

A forum member actually got # 1, I forget his exact name ,but it was something like Kalua or something with a K damit! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I do know that he is in Europe somewhere cause we were discussing how long it took to get to him.
              Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Thanks! I'm either getting Double Creams, or B/C zebras. Do you have pics of yours? I'd Really like to see what the Zebras look like in one.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I'll send you some pics tomorrow. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Man , if you take out those purple pickups, I'm going to disintegrate you with my PQ38 space modulator [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Verrrrry nice! I love the finish on that. Good score! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats with a new guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by adrenaline junkie:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:

Matt
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt, Rick Told me that it was #3 of 10, Did any of the others Go to any Forum members? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have #9/10. It's very nice ... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, nice guitars!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

joe...
                          www.godwentpunk.com
                          www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Originally posted by Rick:
                            Man , if you take out those purple pickups, I'm going to disintegrate you with my PQ38 space modulator [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Just as long as you don't Blow up the earth!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by adrenaline junkie:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:

Matt
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Matt, Rick Told me that it was #3 of 10, Did any of the others Go to any Forum members? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have #9/10. It's very nice ... [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool!! I'd really like to see some pics of it sometime!

Comment

Working...
                              X