Pics of My new SL2H!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of My new SL2H!!

That's a great looking pair of guitars. I'm a big fan of cherryburst too. I have a cherryburst Les Paul Deluxe and a cherryburst G&L Asat. I'm planning on getting a cherryburst Dean Hardtail on of these days.

Sprinter 36

Comment

Here's mine [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      My Guitars

Matt

Comment

Sprinter, that's a Heck of lineup you've got! Sweet!

Matt, That Chlorine SL2H is Amazing!! Of course, I Think the Burnt Cherry Sunburst is too, like I said, I'm Very Partial to those! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Rick:
          Man , if you take out those purple pickups, I'm going to disintegrate you with my PQ38 space modulator
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Purple pups?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm not concerned with looking "GAY" The Purple don't bother me, I just prefer the look of A Double Cream or Zebra in Sunburst Guitars. I'm Really happy with the Way the Purple Pickups sound, and I'm not in any hurry to Change them. I probably will someday though, because of personal Preference.

Comment

Dreamland- I'm right there with ya, [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Charlie,

As you already know ,chicks dig the purple, and as far as I know, you won't have to worry about people thinking your gay, with a bunch of chicks hanging around [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I sold my Kelly to a guy, and it was Trans red with Chrome and black Hardware on it. Well, it was a long story, but it had the same exact pups in it, same color and even the gold poles. He loved it when he got it even though I thought it was ugly as hell [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] HAHA
              Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Charlie,

I'm real glad that you like that pup combo. I've been telling alot of people about them and they just don't seem like they think they would sound that good.

I really don't hear anyone talk about the Air Norton and few people like the TonZone.
                Madness Reigns......... In the Hall of the Mountain King!

Comment

Great, If I change the pups, Rick's going to Disentigrate me... If I don't change them, I look Gay. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

I think I'd rather be Disentigrated. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

the only thing GAY about having purple pickups is removing them so you feel better about people not thinking you're GAY!

i wish i could get a floyd rose, tuning machines, and the rest of my hardware in a shiny hot pink. hey i'm comfortable with my manhood. but they don't make pink hardware so i'm stuck with black, chrome or gold. know anyone that could powder coat a chrome floyd (- the fine tuners and screws)in hot pink?
                    Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Working...
                    X