I changed my custom order...here's a pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I changed my custom order...here's a pic

Since JC had taken 2-3 months to initiate a quote on my order through Matt I thought about it way too much and changed alot of details.

All the specs are here: http://home.comcast.net/~cbertoldi/CSG3.html

Re: I changed my custom order...here\'s a pic

3 months? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      3 months? [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup. I placed the order sometime around mid-late Nov. And, since I made changes I am sure I won't like how long it will take to get the revised price and work order. I pretty much decided to cancel but by some miracle Matt got the quote out of them...we'll see. But, I'm not planning on waiting very long this time. It's like waiting 3 months to have the priviledge of waiting 12 months. No thanks, PRS will gladly accept my business if these buffoons don't get on the f'ing ball.

Comment

Good luck on your custom order, Nix! She is a beauty! I guess I'm gonna have to get my ass in gear and order my own custom shop that I've been wanting to for awhile now. Just gotta decide between a Soloist or King V body though.
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          It's like waiting 3 months to have the priviledge of waiting 12 months.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand. Experienced this firsthand with my last one. I can deal with the build time - that's to be expected. Have, in fact, dealt with it several times. I'm fine with that. But it's pretty crazy to have to wait weeks or months for what basically amounts to some simple paperwork needed to start the order.

And I just submitted another custom order yesterday. Hoping for a more reasonable turnaround this time.

Comment

The gold and the maple are awesomely matching! That's one hot guitar.
            You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Looks nice!

2-3months to finalize the price???
              Mine took only several days to confirm the price with Jackson so I already ordered my new CS guitar couple weeks ago.

Good Luck!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                No thanks, PRS will gladly accept my business if these buffoons don't get...

[/ QUOTE ]

PRS makes Rhoads body style?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[/ QUOTE ]

PRS makes Rhoads body style?? [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

a modern eagle or mccarty soapbar are next on my list of acquisitions. (or a gmp).

Comment

maple and black sharks look hot - not so sure about the white logo - seems to stick out on the graphic. Maybe a gold logo and hmmm a zebra pup. GL with it.

Comment

Gibson speed knobs?!? WTF? [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

I like it alot!
                        I would definitely change the knobs, though.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          not so sure about the white logo - seems to stick out on the graphic.

[/ QUOTE ]
                          I know what you mean. I wrestled with the logo a bit. Gold didn't offer enough contrast, imo.

Comment

Sweet lookin... [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              [ QUOTE ]
                              No thanks, PRS will gladly accept my business if these buffoons don't get...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As much as I loathe to say it, ESP will do it [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X