Warning : Graphic...and big pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warning : Graphic...and big pic

wow, bright flash. What is your addy again? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I have ADD, what am I looking for again? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]..
      [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]..

ahh guitars!...

yeah, nice axes & rig [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, I'm with photobucket now. I'm through with Onlinerock. The photobucket thing was easy....I should went with that in the first place! Thanks DJM for hosting the pic!

Comment

I keep kicking myslef for missing the last few Bullseyes that have surfaced. Thank you for reminding me yet again.
          "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Shattered glass is such a perfect graphic on your Warrior. Nice bullseye too!

Not to get off subject, but, how do you like the Legacy?
            "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Thanks all for the comments! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Sambencuda, the Legacy is cool, haven't had it very long, way too loud for an apartment so I haven't been able to realize its full potential, hopefully that will change soon. Definitely high quality, looks classy (not that I've ever been accused of being classy) sounds great so far. I can't get a good feel of the distortion channel because of the volume factor but that's ok, I've always used my own disortion pedals anyway. I've never used the onboard distortion of any amp I've ever had as my main distorted sound. Overall I like it, can't wait to get a chance to truly open it up!

Comment

Working...
              X