My first Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first Jackson

It finally made it. Its the SL-1 with eerie dess graphic and chrome hardware.

Freaking neck is awesome.

I'm am proud.

[ May 20, 2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: jcourtjr ]

Re: My first Jackson

Rockin' man! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet Dude [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Now let`s see a picture of the back of those awsome Soloist`s necks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

YOU STOLE MY TOPIC NAME!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I clicked on it thinking it was mine, and i was confused... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Anyway, nice score man, my first jackson will be here in a few days, im hoping for thursday!

Comment

Dang, Larry, first somebody stole your name, now they're stealing your titles!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

What's next, your amazing wit? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sweet [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
              Dang, Larry, first somebody stole your name, now they're stealing your titles!! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

What's next, your amazing wit? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Im speachless... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

The back of the neck actually has the best part of the eerie dess swirl. I post a pic tonight. The overall graphic is quite dark. I like it like that.

Do you all think that someone switched out the black hardware for chrome or did Jackson send it out that way. Built in 2001. Serial UO-9140.

[ May 21, 2003, 10:03 AM: Message edited by: jcourtjr ]

Comment

Sweet!! I think someone swapped out the hardware. I've never seen any USA EDS with chrome. Only the import EDS models have chrome. Still looks pretty cool, but would look better with black, IMO. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X