Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jackson needs a 7 string usa model!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson needs a 7 string usa model!!!!!!!

anyone else agree with me? I'm looking at getting a 7 string and now jackson is pretty much off the charts because they dont offer a 7 string model.

Re: jackson needs a 7 string usa model!!!!!!!

Yeah, they need a 7-string model with the 4+3 headstock! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Agree... a seven string Rhoads would be nice since other companies have the Super strat thing down already...
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I want one. Any configuration is fine with me. I'm a USA king of guy! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Hell, I'd start with Jackson offering a 7-string that doesn't suck in ANY production line. The 7-string Dinkys I've played are horrible.

Comment

Thats why I bought an RR7 , I modded it to have a licenced Jackson Floyd Rose & put some EMGs in it. I'm finishing the sanding on it & minor ding repairs then it's off to be painted.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

The Christian Olde Wolbers (Fear Factory) signature model is coming soon (Japanese), but it's only one pickup with reverse inline pointy headstock. The inline headstock looks too long, IMO, on a 7-string.

Comment

Yes it does Toejam the headstock is the only thing I don't like about my RR7 it's also reversed , If I ever need a Hockey stick I'll be ready. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                According To The Prophecy

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Jackson should start making hockey sticks and start up a new league. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

But I thought Gibson bought Kramer, not Fender... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Jackson should start making hockey sticks and start up a new league. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                      So FHL (Fender Hockey League) Vs the GHL (Gibson Hockey League) Jacksons vs Kramers
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I want hockey back [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

/dad is a basketball coach and am not a hockey fan

Comment

Most of 7string guitars out there are import models with lower price.
                            Carvin 7string guitars are much cheaper considering they are U.S. made but who else makes them in U.S. and sell a lot?

I think if Jackson can sell the Chirstian models a lot, then they will probably consider to do some select series of 7strings but just like what happened to many of colors of Jackson, who are actually buying instead of just thinking or wishing of buying but no money?

I would love to see one but that doesn't mean I would buy one.
                            I would love to see 7string version of KV2T or KV2.
                            That would be cool and I woudl buy one.

Comment

Is there still a market for high-end 7strings? Only some shredders and heavy downtuners still play them... there are not that many players in the spotlight with 7strings. Some, but not that many. I think fender is not in the market for a USA Jackson 7string, because they don't see a lot of profit coming out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X