Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

jackson needs a 7 string usa model!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jackson needs a 7 string usa model!!!!!!!

they have done strats and "V" 's already. How bout a DeathWarrior [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Actually I would like to see Warriors especially, or maybe some Stars, and i kinda like the Rev. headstock look better, but i'm not totaly down on the 4+3 heads either like on my bud's Conklin here.

MOSH ON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Can't wait for my 7-string Bloody Warrior [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think the problem is the 7-string craze is passing, as people are realizing that they can get that same down-tuned chunk out of a six string. How many people that were playing sevens were actually taking advantage of all seven strings? I know I've got small hands, which means I play adown-tuned six string when I want to go low. I just a) haven't found many seven strings that felt comfortable and b) even when I do, most of the sevens out there are just junk.

The best seven I ever played was Mike's (from Division) custom shop Soloist. I really didn't notice the extra width that much, because of the shape of the back of the neck. I don't remember the profile exactly, but I do remember it being really easy to shift hand positions on the fly. Hopefully he'll jump on this thread and say something about it.

I don't have money for a custom shop piece right now, so know seven for me. Not too big of a deal, since I love to use the trem, and they don't make a seven string Kahler. Yeah, go ahead, laugh and get it out of your system. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          seven string Kahler. Yeah, go ahead, laugh and get it out of your system. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          Okay. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
          X