Pics of new toys!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of new toys!!!!!!!

Hey....I just got these from a fellow JCF member, and I am estatic!!

I realize that they aren't both Jacksons, but the BC Rich is unusual in that it is a 1986 ST-3 Custom Shop made in Los Angeles...very much like a San Dimas era guitar....and it has been updated to the EMG 81-S-S pups and all new electronics.

The Jackson is a 1999 SL-1 Soloist in Amber Sunburst.....gorgeous flame top with the Duncan and 2 Rio Grande pups.

I got them from Chuck (kickaxeguitars) and I can't say enough about the guy. Very, very accomodating and super cool to deal with. He added so much to each guitar as far as personal service etc. He really cares about customer service and satisfaction, calling me several times to ensure that the details were right. Outstanding guy to work with.

Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think.

Sam web page web page web page

Re: Pics of new toys!!!!!!!

The webpages tell me that I´m "not the owner of the album" and I can´t look at the pictures. You might want to check thatout if you want some feedback on your new babies [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Arghhhh...God I hate technology.....can somebody here accept an e-mail for me to post these puppies?? I have tried to figure out how to list em...it seems to be impossible [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Thanks for the help

Sam

Comment

Me get same message. I don't own any albums [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] just CD's and Tapes

Comment

I own loads and loads of albums, but apparently not this one [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X