Can somebody post some pics for me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can somebody post some pics for me??

if you want, you can get free picture hosting at www.villagephotos.com Just set up an account. It is easy...
    It's not a competition, it's a community

Re: Can somebody post some pics for me??

Shoot um over. I will host um for ya.

[email protected]

Matt

Comment

Matt:

Thanks a lot man... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I owe ya.....
      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Sam

Comment

Here they are. Nice ones.

Comment

Matt:

Thanks man.....

I really appreciate it.....the flame top is gorgeous I think...and the Rich is cool....due to the fact that it was made in the Custom Shop for somebody (still haven't found out who yet). [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

The next acquisition will be a SL-2H I am thinking, or maybe a Phil Collen model....I dunno..... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Let me know what you guys think.
          [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Me likey! Very sweet!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thanks toejam, I am excited.....all I have to do now is figure out how to post pics myself....and post my collection: Les Paul Custom, the Jackson, and Rich along with my rack and cab etc.

I am from the whole 80's hair/glam scene and played extensively from Maine to Vermont doing the club scene......funny thing is our drummer was a survivor from Waco TX......go figure....(he always was a lil touched [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That flametop is just gorgeous! They make a nice pair, although I think the Rich pales in comparison to the Soloist [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Sweeet new babies, man! Enjoy them!

Comment

Very NICE!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Dave:

Yeah, the flame is exquisite on the Jackson....and I acquired a black AxSak to kinda protect the back of it....will look kinda corny probably but I would never forgive myself to tear up the back up. The Rich has a cool vibe too...the whole 80's thing comin back lol.....the Rich will be a great backup....the Paul is officially done for roadwork.....it has earned its retirement, trust me. The thing has been through hell......finish wearing off/worn off neck, back, top...gold hardware is beat....but it sounds incredible.....only for recording now....

I am almost done with my guitar pursuits, but I think I'm gonna fall in love with Jacksons (this is a bad thing).

Comment

Falling in love with Jacksons is NOT a bad thing...just expensive!
                      And, for your next Jackson, go for the PC-1. I just bought a Root Beer off of Econ and it totally rules. I will try to post pics soon.
                      Again as many have said...cool top on your Jackson!

Comment

Can somebody post some pics for me??

Hey, sorry to bother ya, but if you can help me out, please post 3 pics for me in the Jackson USA forum.....HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X