Jackson Logo's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson Logo\'s

Jim, is your trademark symbol above the n in Jackson, or after it like the pic that Chuckracer posted? I'm at work now, but I think mine is above the n. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

There is no Registered R in a circle on this neck. Just "Jackson".

Comment

[img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] I'm an idiot! [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

lol..its cool! It is a rather odd type to be small and lack the "R" and "Made in USA". I have seen pics of others with this exact logo, and all were on reverse heads. It would be cool to see one on a standard head.

Comment

I have several reverse headstocks, one with 4"white logo, one with 4" gold logo, and the 3 1/2" white. I wonder why they would change the size? I think I have seen the small logo on stratheads, but they may have been hand painted. ???? Do you notice variations on the 4" logo? The top of the O is smooth on some, and has more of a little bump on others. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I see some differences. Like this logo:

Check out this '86 Soloist logo (note where Made is USA is located) but I have an 1986 made a month afterward that has the "typical" San Dimas "Made in USA" under the N logo. It was probably luck of the draw.

[ June 02, 2003, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Jim Shine ]

Comment

I have several reverse headstocks, one with 4"white logo, one with 4" gold logo, and the 3 1/2" white. I wonder why they would change the size? I think I have seen the small logo on stratheads, but they may have been hand painted. ???? Do you notice variations on the 4" logo? The top of the O is smooth on some, and has more of a little bump on others. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Some different variants of the Jackson logo to add:

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] abalone logo [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

xeno i love the look of that black strathead.

Chuck how do those paint rub logos work. i have a SD Jackson neck that the top of the logo looks like it fades slightly. could it just be one of those.

NO one mentioned how on some early logos the "on" sometimes touch overlaping slightly.

[ May 25, 2003, 07:09 PM: Message edited by: jamie ]

Comment

On all 5 of my SD era logo's they are all definately waterslide decals. When I hold them just right in the light, you can see the clear boarder.

Comment

border
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

This is probably the smallest Jackson logo I have ever seen on a pointy headstock.

Comment

Jim, I think that headstock has "logo envy" [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Man, what a ripoff! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                                X