Good Price: RR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Price: RR1

I saw a RR1 that was black with gold bevels today. Brand new they were asking $899. Is this a good price?

Re: Good Price: RR1

Yes, if it comes with the Case and Full Warranty, that is a killer price, if you don`t jump on it, please tell us where it is, good luck-Jack.

Comment

Sounds like a good price to me.

Pete
      www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

It's at Guitar Center in Roseville, Michigan. Don't think I'll be picking it up, so maybe someone else will.

Comment

You sure it was an RR1 and not an RR5?

GC ain't the brightest bulbs in the lamp [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Neck thru, Made in USA w/Duncans (not "designed by" duncans), MOP sharkfin inlays etc.....

Is that a RR5? I don't think so, but I may be wrong. I know GC is full of tools, but I am not. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Well, not all the time.

The hangtag had some type of "price blowout" on it.

Comment

that is a great price and someone should snag it. CG sometimes has some crazy low prices on stuff that hasnt moved in a while. They get stock in...won't deal on higher end stuff...it sits around because no one buys it...then you walk in weeks later and see it priced below what you were trying to beat them up for originally [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                You sure it was an RR1 and not an RR5?

GC ain't the brightest bulbs in the lamp [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Newc
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He said it was black with gold bevels. RR5s don't have painted bevels. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                Great price on a USA guitar!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd buy it!

Comment

NOOOO!!! NOT LINAV!!!! Ahhh!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It's USA.. I posted it already but I'm too lazy [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] to go hunting for my old post..
                      Someone from overseas was asking for one and I responded with that one..

Comment

That sounds like an awesome instrument. I've been trying to catch an RR1 without success. Poor fishing I guess.... Perhaps I'll take a hand at catching this fish.. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info..
                        Fish I Win.

Comment

Working...
                        X