NEW PURCHASES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW PURCHASES!!

Just picked up two new Jacksons. The first one is San Dimas plate 1898,sonic blue with matching headstock,maple neck,one volume,three mini toggles,OFR,hum single single with an x2n in the bridge. The second one is white,2 dimarzios,one knob,one toggle,maple board. The second one just had a brass blank plate on it?. The neck pocket reads 2-12-86 and SD in black marker. The neck reads 6789 and the initials OBD in pencil. It also has the noname tuners with the SD positioned set screw unlike the other one. The white one also has a Kahler. Both are in 8.5 to 9.0 condition and play incredible. Have pics if anyone can host them! Wish I had the plate for the white one..Oh well! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] P.S. is 2-12 to late to be a real SD?

Re: NEW PURCHASES!!

send them over, i can host them, i think i have room left.

Comment

1898 [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Whats so funny about the serial number, its not like he goofed up and said it was made in 1898, maybe i'm missing out on something?

Comment

Because 1505 was the last true San Dimas?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Mark I'm sending the pics. I'm well aware of the serial number being to high. I stated it had an SD plate not that it was made there. Man you guys are tough. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Dobt take it so bad. Newc is a ballbuster. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanx firebird, hope you like the pics. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark, just wondering if you got the pics ok. Your probably out drinking like the rest of the world this weekend! That's where I'm headed.....Later. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

sorry, dude, i've been at work, just got in. you were probably thinking: assh*le, he's buggered off!!

[ May 24, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: markpb ]

Comment

oop, one isn't working right, i'll figure it out.

edit: o.k. now.

[ May 24, 2003, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: markpb ]

Comment

Thanx for hosting mark. Any opinions? Is 2-12-86 to late to be San Dimas? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

got to love those maple/maple necks. I really like the sonic blue strat with matching headstock.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Very nice!
                            [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Dave->
                            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                            X