CS prices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS prices

I know that this has been discussed several times before, but when you do the custom quote and it gives you the price, how much of that amount do you actually end up paying? Im thinking of saving up for a custom, and i ran two different guitars through the quote and i am curious what i would actualy end up paying for them

Re: CS prices

ask your nearest dealer, or Matt at OSG when he gets back from Ohio.

Comment

I remember reading somewhere that the listed price is actually 2/3 more than you'll actually pay... If you wana figure out a custom quote first hand, you should take your form and specs to your guitar dealer, and he/she should be able to tell you. Either that or redirect you. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm Back [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Welcome back Matt....how was the trip??

Hope ya had a good time.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

o the only way to get an accurate estimate is to ask a dealer. Or if i posted the specs on here could you guys do it for me? The only jackson dealer around here i trust is 2 hours away

Comment

If you're serious, ask a dealer like Matt @ OSG. If not, you can roughly ballpark the price range as follows:

Most dealers will take between 25 and 35% off list price. A few dealers will do better, say 35 to 40+%.

Comment

i am serious, its just that i wont be able to afford it until around the december or january...i guess i ll just worry about it then

Comment

The trip was awesome. The new Dragster rollercoaster (World Record 420ft tall and 120 MPH) never has a wait time under 2.5 hours, so we never went on it. Cedar Point has plenty of other stuff to keep ya busy. Spent way too much $$ but had a much needed 3 days off in a row.

Destroyer, shoot me the Retail Price that the CS page gave ya.

Matt

[ May 30, 2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: OnlineStageGear ]

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                    The trip was awesome. The new Dragster rollercoaster (World Record 420ft tall and 120 MPH) never has a wait time under 2.5 hours, so we never went on it. Cedar Point has plenty of other stuff to keep ya busy. Spent way too much $$ but had a much needed 3 days off in a row.

Destroyer, shoot me the Retail Price that the CS page gave ya.

Matt
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the one i was really loking at and considering was $3950, butsome things were unclear on the quote form and it should probably be more if i had everything on there. But like i said, i wouldt be able to get it until around january at the earliest and there are also a few stock guitars im looking at, so who knows. Thanks.

Comment

If a stock/select guitar will suit your needs, that is your best bet. It will be ALOT cheaper and you can get it quicker. Shoot me an email and I will quote you a price on the CS and whatever select you are interested in. I can't really post my prices here, it embarases other dealers
                      [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Matt [email protected]

Comment

you will have a quote form coming your way, just mail me back when you get it please. thanks

BTW, about the stock guitars, the thing is is that i cant find one that would completely suite my needs, but there are a few that come kinda close. This summer, im probably gonna get a ibanez rg2120 *hides from the ibanez haters*. Its pretty much perfect except I would like at least one seven string guitar. Oh well, that email is on its way.

Comment

Keep in mind that a CS order can take a looong time (10-13 months!). With the list price you posted, a production USA model should get you really close to what you want - and you'll get it a LOT faster.

Most folks don't realize the wait-time for CS orders - worth it for some, as the CS produces AWESOME guitars. But the USA axes are made in the same place, by the same people, with the same tools - they are AWESOME guitars as well.

If you don't want to wait (but still want something a little more unique), most of the larger dealers like Matt have limited-run Jacksons that are specific to that dealer (and not in the catalogs or the website).

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

well you see, the stuff im asking for isnt exactly something that would ever come stock on a jackson

Comment

Cool. Can't wait to see it!
                              750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                              Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                              X