Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats a reasonable price for a mint late model SL1/SL2??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats a reasonable price for a mint late model SL1/SL2??

I'm looking to pick one up used but in mint condition in a few weeks and I'm just wondering what is a good price for one. I've seen them on Ebay for as low as $750 at one point but wasn't sure of their condition. Anyone got any input??

Re: Whats a reasonable price for a mint late model SL1/SL2??

I think $750 is a pretty smokin deal for a mint, late model. Also depends on color, graphic or non and rarity of said color or graphic. They can still go as high as $1000 - $1200 sometimes. Chances are, if it goes for $750 and it's a late model SL1 or SL2H, it ain't that mint. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I guess slightly under mint. Pick scratches would be fine as well as a scratch or two into the paint.

Main concern is the neck, badly word frets or uneven frets....stuff like that. But I guess $700-$800 would be reasonable for something like that...

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...c;f=2;t=000434

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Once again, you beat me to it Ron. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Lar, er, uh, Jared. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I picked up a SL1 in Eeriedessant swirl for 750.00 and it only has on ding on the belly cut with out any fret ware and just minor pick scratches and stuff. 700-800 is very fair for a SL1 or 2H. Both are great guitars and you cant go wrong with either.
              Gil

Comment

Last year my friend got a Lightning Sky SL-1 it was a 00 I think with case shipped for $550. I thought for sure when he got it the thing would be messed up... But no it was dead mint. that is the lowest I have heard of though. $750 is a good deal and you won't regret that $730
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Don't forget my '01 SL2H for $500! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

YUP that beats it!!!! You want to sell it to me now?

Comment

Didn't I BUY it from you? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I got plans for it man....can you say Slayer tribute band? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude, The Hotrod Flamed Woman's Body is pur genious.....

Comment

Nope you didn't buy it from me

Comment

Working...
                          X