Anybody know where this one is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know where this one is?

I've tried and tried to like Kellys but I just don't. Well, not until I saw this one anyway:

If I could locate that one it might be guitar sellin' time here. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Anybody know where this one is?

Wow...thats...HOTTT

Comment

Errr, no it isn't. Really. It sucks. Honest. Take my word for it. I'd definitely spray paint that ugly sucker black, replace those ugly inlays with sharkies, and route it for a Floyd. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

It's probably plywood. And I'll bet it sounds like a shoebox with a rubber band stretched across the top. If I can find it I'll put it out of its misery so that no other poor unsuspecting buyers will mistakenly spend their hard-earned money on it. Whatever I can do to help out my fellow Jackson fans y'know. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Neh...dots would be better. Then you should route in some single coils and add 51365 preamp switches. Oh, and be sure to scallop the fretboard with 60 grit sandpaper...accuracy and precision are optional. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Boy Scout inlays? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I *know*! That's why they've gotta be removed!

Comment

http://www.fleurdelis.com/fleur.htm
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Holy Grail... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

No no, junk. Firewood. But well, I have a strange affinity for that sort of thing ....

Comment

No no, I think RacerX understand... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Isn´t that Kevin Bond´s axe? The Fleur-de-Lis is also "the emblem" of New Orleans, Pickups and Bridge are the same as on his sigs...... Definitely seems plausible to me [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Y'know it's funny that one got Fleur De Lis inlays, cuz I know a local guy who has a CS Kelly that's black with gold bevels that shoulda got those inlays, then it'd be a New Orleans Saints Kelly [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I believe that was a Custom order for someone...
                            RIP Donny Swanstrom...JCF bro
                            RIP Dime

Comment

Must be in Quebec city.

Le fleur-de-lisé est totallement français!

Anyway that fine tuning tail piece is totally neato!

Comment

Working...
                              X