Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Jackson -revisited-

heres some more pix

sounds "squisher" like a strat. im used to my les paul. ill get used to it. neck and frets are so freaking awesome.

Re: My First Jackson -revisited-

That's sweet!! It still looks a little strange for a USA EDS to have chrome hardware, but it actually seems to work very well with that finish.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

YES!! that is very sweet man... LOVE the back of the neck, it looks nice! My jackson was supposed to get here today... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] so far its a no show, so i guess tomorrow. And i was all excited too...

Comment

i do notice that the stacked humbuckers are really weak compared to the jb in the bridge. should i adjust the height to get an even response or get hotter singles.

Comment

You could try raising the singles a bit but watch ya don't get them to close to the strings it will kill sustain even when not using those pups. Try about 3/8 of an inch away fron the strings when pressing down on the low E at the last fret. Thats usually what works for me.
          But yeah it's normal for those Vintage staggered Stacks to be a bit weaker than the JB. Maybe back the JB down a bit too.
          Gil

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Nice

Comment

Man, there ain`t nothing like those awsome Soloist neck profiles [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

IMHO, that graphic looks killer with chrome hardware. Congrats.

Comment

Working...
                X