Great RR1 from The Nine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great RR1 from The Nine!

Great guitar for a great price from a great guy! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    RR1

Re: Great RR1 from The Nine!

AWESOME! When i first saw that thread i wanted it, but 3 days earlier i had just bought an Sl2h, so i had no money. How much did you get it for man? I bet it sounds awesome with the Emg's, i love them.

Comment

That is an awsome RR1 man, there is something just so right about a Black Guitar with EMG`s [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
        That is an awsome RR1 man, there is something just so right about a Black Guitar with EMG`s [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Jack.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well said... I almost want to put Emg's in my sl2h just for looks, [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] even though i know i would love them... Still deciding, i like the dimarzios too though.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer:
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hold on there, sonny! Recall that FR plans on a Stryper graphic! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I guess EMGs look good on wild yellow & black guitars too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Good for you, fritz.. I was all over it when The9 posted it in the Classifieds months back. It's an amazingly long time it circled the Classifieds and eBay before getting sold [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] It's so clean looking and a beauty!
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey, that was my 500th post!
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Thanks, dudes. I played it last night for about 2 hours and it rocks. I like different makes of pickups for different guitars and I think that the EMGs are perfect for the RR1.

Ron is correct. I will be having this refinned into a Stryper (Michael Sweet) guitar. My wife is limiting how many guitars I can have, so I am just gonna have a number of "tribute" guitars, aside from about 10 - 20 players, of course! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

GMW should have my Schenker tribute done in 2 - 3 months and I just bought a Model 1 to have done up in EVH black and yellow stripes by the VH-GuitarStore.com [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks Fritz. Enjoy [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

JOHN

Comment

If I don`t like the JB when my Black SL2H comes in, I will either go EMG 85(I have found I like the 85 for it`s chunk over the 81`s brightness) in the bridge, or a SD Invader or Custom 5, but I will probably go passive before active, less work to try the passive first. Jack.

[ May 31, 2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: slayer ]

Comment

Ass kickin axe! Congratulations Fritz. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                      Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Working...
                      X