Jackson tele

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson tele

I was just browsing on Metal Sludge and about halfway down this page is a pic of a Jackson logo'd 'super-tele' with a tele headstock:

http://www.metalsludge.tv/main/index...743443ed952543

Has anyone seen anything else like this before?
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Re: Jackson tele

<font color="yellow">They're around.

Remember, in the early days of Jackson up to about late 87/early 88, pretty much anything was possible. If you could dream it up and finance it, they would build it.

Copyright infringement wasn't as strict as it is now, hence the Jackson Firebirds, Tele's and such running round.

I think somebody owns a white Tele here on the JCF, but I think it was a pointy [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

</font>

Comment

haha ..That's my buddy George M playing that Tele .. George is one of the old charvel/jackson collectors and he was a tele fanatic as well. .. Really nice guy and for quite a while under AMIC he was a jackson endorser ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

George had some amazing Charvel &amp; Jackson Teles that blow that one away,incredible collection!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          haha ..That's my buddy George M playing that Tele .. George is one of the old charvel/jackson collectors and he was a tele fanatic as well. .. Really nice guy and for quite a while under AMIC he was a jackson endorser ..

[/ QUOTE ]

George use to have a "gear link" in his bio section w/some of his guitars but I do not see it on the new site. He had a super collection to say the least and made a video of his guitars.

I remember first when I started getting into Charvels, Craig Vaughan said you got to see this video clip of Georges collection and you got to check out Rob Lanes website. Two great pieces of info for sure...
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Frig!! My two favourite guitars in one.. Please, if anyone has some more Jackson Tele pics please post!

Comment

George rules! Bret Dennis sold him a pink snakeskin neck through Tele a few years ago. It had 24 frets and was pretty nice. Around the same time I was selling a neck through Jackson Tele in "Burgandy Mist" which to me was more of a purple/blue/pink metallic. He emailed me and offered it as a trade. While the pink snakeskin Tele was the better guitar, it had some obvious wear and tear, and mine was MINT. So we did it. Nice guy, great collection.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I found this beauty,a swamp ash Tele with a JB in the middle, built by Grover Jackson himself..

Comment

Working...
                X