X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Addition...

Originally posted by FZRod:
    Mr. StageGear..
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Screw the string-thru, I like the stop tailpiece. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

That's one sweeeet stealth! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Wanna trade? [img]images/icons/blush.gif[/img]
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

NOPE..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Ebony fins rule!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
              Ebony fins?! Never seen one of those before! Matt, do you have any pictures of that?!

Thanx
              Cham
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Behold

Jackson DR-3 Prototype

Incidentally if anyone can help me find this guitar I'd really appreciate it. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

[ June 13, 2003, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by j2379:
                NOPE racerx im with you very cool but the jack placement & TOM bridge look funny on a dinky.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have to say I hate everything about this one! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] Weird h/s color, cheesy looking fretboard, no inlays, natural finish + single hum, I like black hardware but here it looks off, oddball hole all make it look like some woodshop special! [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Anyway, just IMO...sorry for being harsh but I call it like I see it. Plus, I have a brutal cold that's making me miserable! Ah-choo! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                Good luck with it Todd. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron, I really wish you wouldn't hold back so much and beat around the bush like that.
                  Express your feelings! You love it, don't you? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Chuck

[img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You know, Im not all the way convinced about how it looks [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] , But this guitar sure does sound good...... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ... We buy these to play, not to look at, RIGHT??? [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                      ...... and it looks different enuff to keep everyone talking too, huh...... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

The looks are not all that bad (I've seen worse),
                        But all that really matter's is how it sounds, By the way, what model of pup does it have?

Comment

Working...
                        X