My new Jackson USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Jackson USA

Just got my first USA Jackson with binding, sharfins etc...and man my new RR1 just beats the pant off my old JJ1! Sorry I dont have pics, but Im sure some of you have seen it before, it has Saturn/space graphics, active Jackson humbuckers that SCREAM, and a gain boost knob (i think thats what it is). Anyways, it just plays itself and sounds phenomanal. Im a happy guy [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: My new Jackson USA

Cool glad it made itself back to someone here on the board [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Enjoy it! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    www.myspace.com/mortality

Comment

I dont have any pics, nor do I know how to post them, but If someone else wants to, there are pics in the classified ads from a week or two ago, the ad reads "graphic rhoads for sale/trade $700". I cant stop playing this guitar, I would love to know more about its active Jackson pickups, they look like EMGs with a Jackson logo, Im wondering if this means they take a 9 volt?

Comment

it sounds like the same passive hummer I have in my model 6. It is a passive humbucker with a midboost circuit. mine runs on 9V. actually, I hate the PU's in my model 6 and they are going to be replaced soon!

harrald

Comment

Glad to hear you like her Eric.. Thanks to all parties involved for getting this axe into a loyalists hands-ROCK ON! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by guitar geek:
            it sounds like the same passive hummer I have in my model 6. It is a passive humbucker with a midboost circuit. mine runs on 9V.

harrald
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jackson had three different active systems... one was the JE1200 midboost, a JE1500? parametric eq (wah filter circuit, I think), and a JE1000? preamp boost. I'm not sure about the model numbers offhand, but you get the idea.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congratz Eric, that is one smokin Rhoads.

Comment

Congrats [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Post pics!!!

Jamesy

Comment

Working...
                  X