7 string guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 7 string guitars

Message to Fender/Jackson, endorse Quo Vadis! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! A number of us in bands here. I have a couple of your albums. Cool to see you here!

Didn't know you played Jacksons. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If you wanna hear my technical death project:
      http://onlinerock.com/clubs/xenophobe/index.html
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Michael, nice pic, man. I'm checking your band's site now. Nice harmonies and congrats on the Testament gig, I can't wait for the new Testament and Sadus!
        Here's my pride and joy, I recorded the last record completely with this baby:

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Bart. We've played with TestAmenT before, cool guys and a great show. I'm looking forward to hearing new stuff from both bands, as well...

Nice SL2H - I really need to get one of those someday. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

So Bart are you planning on picking up the 7 strings so that Will can put his Universe to good use? Had a great time playing with you guys in Hamilton, as I already told you! Good luck with the Europe gig! You guys deserve it man!

Comment

xenophobe: the site tells me site not found... you sur the URL is OK?
            www.quovadis.qc.ca
            www.bartfrydrychowicz.com

Comment

Dumpy: I want to get two 7 stringers for both of us will and myself, hates that Ibanez, that thing has a cheap bridge and he keeps breaking strings and going out of tune... My mahogany soloist on the other hand NEVER goes out of tune, it's the easiest thing to adjust intonation on as well... we both agreed to get some custom shop guits done some time this year... In any case, I'm writing the new material to eventualy harmonise with a low D or a B so I'm planning ahead... Are you from the band that lost it's wireless that night? Ever find it?
              www.quovadis.qc.ca

Comment

NOTP: you read my mind hehe
                www.quovadis.qc.ca

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Who else plays in a band here by the way?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, lots of guys. Some of the more well-known dudes in the metal arena: Mike Gilbert from Severed Savior , Mike H from Venom, Vince and Kragen from Prototype are all members here. Jeff from Noctuary is a co-worker of mine, he may join soon.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Welcome to the board!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I have a CS Soloist 7, in trans black, and it's simply the best guitar I've ever owned. Period. I play in a band with one of the other CS 7 string owners, Matt Crooks, and collectively our 7 strings are equal, or in most cases superior to, any other 7 string on the market.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the privilege to play Mike's 7-string when our bands practiced down the hall from one another in Falls Church, and I can attest to the fact that it is the best playing 7-string I have ever picked up. The thing practically played itself, and this is coming from someone with small hands who usually finds 7-strings unusable.

I wanted to hit Mike over the head with something heavy and make a break for it, but the only thing handy was my '87 Soloist. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        xenophobe: the site tells me site not found... you sur the URL is OK?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, sorry... I typed it in manually and didn't check it... This is the correct link:

http://www.onlinerock.com/clubs/xenophobe/
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                        X