Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USA Select SLS question

[ QUOTE ]
    As well the neck felt funny - like it was really wide. Like, wider than it had to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like, was it so wide that it was, like, totally tubular? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      As well the neck felt funny - like it was really wide. Like, wider than it had to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like, was it so wide that it was, like, totally tubular? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
      [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Man I think those guitars look great...if they had fat necks I would most definitely have one.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was like, wide, you know, like....wider than wide. Shoulda been a 7-string neck [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
            X