Jackson King Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson King Vs

Does anyone here have Jackson King V how is it.

Re: Jackson King Vs

It is good, thanks.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

... and it was good. And on the 7th day, God created the RR and Dinky models.

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ..... ha ha !!

The King V is my favorite Jackson. It is the guitar that made me a "lifer". They are really "stand-up" kinda guitars, so if you play seated alot, you'll have to change that. The Mustaine sig model was my fav of the group (speed neck, kahler 3310, duncans, lsr's). I just won a King V Pro off ebay about an hour ago. I wanted to see how it compared to my USA's. In other words, if you are looking for advice on buying one, DO IT !! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Kremit, can I have the link to the KV Pro auction?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I love my KV Custom. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I hated V's until I played a KVX10 the first time. The lack of weight sold me on it, then later I managed to pick up the KVX10 prototype. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I love my V's. No, they're not sit-down type guitars but I don't have as much of a problem with them as most do. My production KVX10 is a bit neck-heavy, but nothing unmanageable.

Comment

I was at guitar villa and they had kerry king come in and do a clinic i got to play his BC Rich V that is awsome it was the actual V too it wasnt the cheap model.

Comment

can i see any pictures of your Vs

Comment

I got a KVX10 recently (the thread is still floating around in the import forum).

It's a great guitar, especially for the money, it looks beautiful and feels really good.
                      I'll change the Duncan Designed pickups soon, they are too muddy for me, but apart from that it sounds great too.
                      I love the KV shape, it's my favourite body shape right now.

BTW, there is actually a problem when playing my KV sitting down, at least when I play it amplified... the input jack on the KVX10 models sticks out of the lower wing at a 90° angle and pokes right into your leg.
                      But I always play standing up, so no real problem here. It's a little neck-heavy, but no real problem either.
                      And it's so lightweight, great to play standing up for hours and hours. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                      http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

I've got a Dave Mustaine KV Pro (Japanese-made) and the output (not input [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ) jack is on top like a Rhoads, so sitting is not a problem. Same thing with the KV-3 I had [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Yours must be defective if it's on the lower wing [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I'm hoping to send it to GMW to make it look like this:

Newc

[ June 16, 2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Newc ]
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wow Newc, that's gonna be a sweet graphic! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

As for the easiest guitar to play sitting, it has to be a Warrior. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Yeah, that WILL be sweet [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Only trouble I foresee is getting it to have that blue glow around it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

And yes, I have to agree that the Warrior is the easiest to sit with [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            Think about it - no other guitar gives you TWO options for sitting - either with the middle of the body across your left leg OR put the cutout against your right leg! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Thats sweeet!!! I bet it would look even better with a matching headstock [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X