• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson King Vs

I', 6'3", and it's no problem for me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

BM - $200 for a stringthru!?! DAYAM!

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Here's mine

http://www.onlinestagegear.com/pics-...iolinBrown.jpg

V's are awsome! No better guitar to sit with than a V! after you've been sitting with a King V, you'll never go back. Well... except for to a Randy! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

black mariah i love the white V [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
          When sitting with a V, you hold the guitar in position with your legs, not your hands. Press your right shin/knee against the inside of the lower wing, and push against the body with your left thigh.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, preach it brother! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I've been playing V shaped guitars for a decade now and while it was a bit problematic in the beginning, I quickly adjusted to it and now I'm a real man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I must say I think the Rhoads is more comfy than a big V while "couch playing" though. You can just have it in your lap and play without any trouble.

'bane

[ June 17, 2003, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Sunbane ]

Comment

My kv-2 i s possibly one of the best guitar i played. Buy one !

Comment

Love my KV2 BGF. The tall thin frets took a little getting used to. All my other Jacksons have jumbo frets. Buy one NOW!!!!!You don't want it, you NEED it!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

How do those frets compair to the jumbo frets... do they feel more like a scalloped fretboard or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbane:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Newc:
                  When sitting with a V, you hold the guitar in position with your legs, not your hands. Press your right shin/knee against the inside of the lower wing, and push against the body with your left thigh.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yup, preach it brother! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I've been playing V shaped guitars for a decade now and while it was a bit problematic in the beginning, I quickly adjusted to it and now I'm a real man! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I must say I think the Rhoads is more comfy than a big V while "couch playing" though. You can just have it in your lap and play without any trouble.

'bane
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just can't seem to get it. I'm only 5'8", so maybe my "midget" status has something to do with it. Doesn't bother me in the least, though, I'll stand and like it 'cause I would not trade it for anything.
                  [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

OMG, Black Mariah, that guitar is like my wettest dream come true... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                    A white neck-thru string-thru KV... [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                    For $200... even I could afford that...*sigh*

Oh, wait, you don't like the rosewood?
                    Send it to me... [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

btw, here's a pic of my KVX10:
                    http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Huge pic man [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] it wont fit my 19" monitor [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice axe!

Comment

Newc, I see you like that design that I constantly bugged you about to make with photoshop last year.

Comment

Yeah, $200. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I wish I'd obtained it under different circumstances, but I'll take it any way I can get it.

Kremit: You have NO excuse for not being able to play a V sitting down. I have no problems with it and I'm 5'6". [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

im 5'5 and i can play sitting [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm 5'5" and have no problem sitting either! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy hell, there are people shorter than me... and they're not jockeys! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X