Jackson King Vs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson King Vs

If you want to see all the King V's in our gallery click here.

Comment

I'm only 5'11". That's pretty short around where I live. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Well i think shorter people would have an easier time playing sitting down, cuz proportionally, the V would be bigger on you, and more easily reach down to your shin so you can support it properly [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think it was Randy Newman who sang:
          Short people got
          No reason
          Short people got
          No reason
          To live

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Youngguitarist - Yep. Though you were a pain in the ass about the bevels, I do admit it was a sweet idea [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

im 5'5 for now im only 15 [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm 5'9, and I'm only 16.

Comment

6'1" almost 16 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Hopefully one day i'll be tall enough to dwaft a bullseye strat like RacerX [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

dwaft? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i meant dwarf.. check out the NAMM section where he makes a bullseye look like a toy. http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/vwp?.dir=/NAMM&.src=ph&.dnm=Bullseye+reissue.jpg&.view=t&.do ne=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/[email protected]/lst%3f%26.dir =/NAMM%26.src=ph%26.view=t

[ June 18, 2003, 02:56 PM: Message edited by: Gpops ]

Comment

I thought that was a bullseye eukelele. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Scott
                      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Gpop,
                        Good job on the direct link. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] How did you do that? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] I was trying to figure that out for another post. Turn on your PM and PM me!

R

[ June 18, 2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: RacerX ]
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You are right, BM, there is no excuse for me not to be able to play sitting down. Except for the fact that is uncomfortable as hell for me, and I thought using the "gravitationally challenged" excuse would suffice [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] There I go again with more excuses !

Comment

Originally posted by xRR1x:
                            im 5'5 for now im only 15 [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was 5'5" at 15, now I'm 30 and haven't grown a bit. So much for wishful thinking! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

While we're talking about KV's.....Do any of you have a KV Case for sale for a good price? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X