Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GAS attack - this WR1 WILL be mine !!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAS attack - this WR1 WILL be mine !!!!!!

Just put a deposit on this bad boy. I am amped up over this axe.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: GAS attack - this WR1 WILL be mine !!!!!!

Thats definitely a fantastic looker there.

Another member to the black w/white bevels club. Welcome [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Waitaminit - who was the JCF'er who ordered that one? Or is this a different one?

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Newc,I think the one you are thinking of was white with black bevels. I remember seeing pictures of it in the process of being painted.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Chris ordered the white w/black beveled Warrior.

Soloist1 is his user name I think... [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Nope, it was black with white bevels because the pics made it look like the bevels were glowing a soft blueish-white.
            And it WAS Soloist1.
            When I first saw that pic I thought he had sold it, but now I remember his has the slanted fretboard [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Chris' also has a single coil in the neck position, and I think he got a reversed headstock.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You mean this one? I couldn't sell my baby.

][ :o )#

Congrats on the Warrior Stuka..Great choice as well. Your gonna love it.

[ June 16, 2003, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Soloist1 ]
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Soloist1:
                  Congrats on the Warrior Stuka..Great choice as well. Your gonna love it.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks...I can't wait. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

Yep, that be the one, Chris! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] BTW, what pickups did you get in that again?

Congrats, Stuka... I forgot to mention that before! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Told ya it was black with white bevels [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

DAMN those pics are SWEEEEEEEET! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Y'know? I wonder if you could get some neon strips and trace the bevels so they really DID glow like that?
                      Hmmmmmmmmm (wanders off to a search engine)

Newc

Comment

WOW! What a beaut!

Congrats! She looks absolutely stunning!

Comment

Hey Stuka, i'll be in the neihbor hood when you get it. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Both of those are nice! I love the rev headstalks though. However, one should have one of each. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

*resists urge to order a custom shop Warrior with reverse headstock*

Them be some SWEEET WR1s!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X