Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whooo Hoo I can post here now too.

Congrats! soloists rule
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

best part he got it for an ESP!

Comment

Very, very nice. love the RGF. Welcome to the family. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

great score...that guy with the explorer sure drew the shortest straw on that one!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          congrats [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Rune.

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Actually the guy was a HUGE Metallica fan and freaked when he saw the Explorer. I had the thing for years and never played it, I thought ESPs kind of sucked. I got the Ex on a trade and was not that impressed. I've always been a Jackson guy ESPs feel like cardboard to me. No offence to anyone who like ESPs, just my opinion.

Anyway he was happy with it and I LOVE this Soloist. I just can't believe how sweet this guitar plays. The RGF finish is really unreal and this thing looks brand new even though its 5 years old, but of course he babied it (like he should) so its like new. Only wear on it is the neck pickups Seymour Duncan logo is a bit worn. OH NO!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You traded him for ESP!?!?! NO!! ESPs are suppose to be the best guitar out there. The DV8s and DV8R are suppose to be the superior guitar to the Jackson KV2. Better sustain on them. ESPs is the guitar to have. Look at all artist who endorsement them. Best guitar ever made are ESPs. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Yeah but I felt that ESPs were way too good for me. I am but a humble little man who could not harness the god like power of the mighty ESP. So I had to settle for a Jackson......

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Yeah but I felt that ESPs were way too good for me. I am but a humble little man who could not harness the god like power of the mighty ESP. So I had to settle for a Jackson......

[/ QUOTE ]

May god smite you for doing such a thing. [img]/images/graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

a esp for a jackson were you holding a gun when you made that trade.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        a esp for a jackson were you holding a gun when you made that trade.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Great Find and a fantastic trade! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Enjoy it!
                          Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Nice guitar and welcome to the JCF!

joe...
                            www.godwentpunk.com
                            www.myspace.com/godwentpunk

Comment

Working...
                            X