Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estimated price on Soloist back in 1988?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Estimated price on Soloist back in 1988?

I agree, Dave L. If he dosen't know if it's plywood or what, then he dosen't need it.

Comment

My 85 soloist was $2400 list the extra were OFR & EMG pickups Plus case. You have to remember all Jacksons were custom orders back than.The price came down after they became production model. I paid $1700 for it after waiting 1/2 a year for it.

Comment

I´ve told him that "I have another buyer". Good riddance, I say [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

We had discussed the price earlier, before he turned retarded on me, and settled on 10000 swedish (which translates into a little over $1200). I know that was a pretty fair price for me, but no way he was gonna get it. We have an obligation to find good homes for our J/Cs [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Now it looks like it´s a keeper [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like another Hondo fan misses out on a Jackson [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I should call him up and ask if a perfect mint-condition Ontario Soloist isn´t a bit overkill for his first guitar [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Another fun question he had: "is it made from a thick piece of tree?" That´s right, not wood but tree! This guy kinda freaked me out...I never could tell just what he meant.

Yesterday I disengaged the midboost of the guitar, and now this guitar rips more than ever! Those Jackson active electronics really aren´t super for your tone, imho.

Comment

Working...
            X