X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OK, my graphic\'s getting to me.

I think it's kind of cool looking.
    I'd leave it alone or trade it.
    If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Looks cool to me, but I don't wanna buy it either. Do what you want!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I'd never normally suggest to refin a guitar, especially one with a graphic, but that multi-color Lite-Brite looking lightning should be erased immediately. Yikes.

As a graphic Fusion owner, I would suggest a regular lightning sky, sans colors, or the always tasteful bikini beach... yum.

[/ QUOTE ]

See I hate bikini beach- I have a fusion warbird-

I would trade it or sell it I think the graphic is ok-Maybe as not my main player though-

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

See I hate bikini beach- I have a fusion warbird-

[/ QUOTE ]

You sir, have NO taste! That's what my wife thought of it too! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'd love to see pics of the warbird - thats my 2nd or 3rd favorite graphic and I don't think I've ever seen one on a Fusion.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

OK, that's 7 sell/trades and 4 sink more money into it (spare body, refin), and two keep its.

I really like the Fusion, but I guess I am going to kick it around for a couple of days. Then see if someone wants to trade for a Nagel Fusion or something equally offensive [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            When you take a shower in space, you have to press the water onto your body to clean yourself, and then you gotta vacuum it off. - Ace Frehley

Comment

I would keep it in the "waiting for the glam metal retro revival" cupboard, then you might actually make some cash selling it. oh wait, The Darkness have already been and gone haven't they?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

See how many of the 7 actually buy it... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I remember that graphic, but it doesn't do anything for me, why I said "I'd re-fin" but yeh, just weigh it all out. Same boat as the Tye Dye's IMO. There's a guitar out there for everyone, take yer pick, ya know? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

How much would a refin cost?
                  Bikini beach [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                  Warbird [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I can't see the picture, but I'd say Refin.... if it's chipped and beat, you're better off making your guitar something you're happy with.

I'm generally a supporter of keeping stuff original, but if you'd be completely happy with it, getting a refin isn't necessarily a bad thing. Have GMW or someone do it, and it won't hurt the value.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I know how you feel. I had an original '89 Charvel Model 4
                      with fire crackle paint and eventually I traded it in on a
                      '96 Jackson Soloist.

But....I've seen a lot of lightning sky paintjobs and I've
                      never seen one like that. WEIRD.

I'd bet someone would want it, maybe trade it in something
                      you like better or the like.

Comment

Working...
                      X