Root Beer PC1...better pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Root Beer PC1...better pictures!

I know nobody is going to complain about seeing more pics, right? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    I just can't seem to get a good photo that shows this guitar's awesome flame. Using a flash just makes it look weird.
    There is also a couple of pics of my other 2 guitars. An au-natural PC-3 and a Dean Exotica Andes A/E.
    Brian

[IMG]
    http://onlinerock.com/musicians/btb0...c1-3.jpg[/IMG]

Re: Root Beer PC1...better pictures!

Still looks cool. But, yeah, it can sometimes be hard to get a good shot of guitars, huh? Especially transparent finishes. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I've definitely experienced the same issue at times. The best pics I get usually happen with the following:

- Outdoors is almost always better, unless you've got an indoor venue with very strong lights, but little reflections.

- Gotta be a sunny day.

- Depending on the time of day, it usually helps to have the face of the guitar pointing towards - but not directly at - the sun. A slight angle - both the guitar vs. sun and you vs. guitar - usually minimizes light reflections.

Here's my chlorine PC1. Not a super-great pic, as there's also a good bit of green in the finish, too, and that didn't show well here. But it'll do. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Good luck.

[ June 26, 2003, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Re: Root Beer PC1...better pictures!

They best way to take good pics of these tops, is at an angle, with a flash in a room. Here is my NAMM 2002 PC1:

See ya

Brooks
      www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Working...
      X