X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics OF GunMetal Grey KING V

anyone?...thanks in advance

Re: Pics OF GunMetal Grey KING V

I think this should work but heres one http://www.kurosawagakki.com/sh_dr/p...k_kv2_g_mt.jpg

Hopefully that works.

Comment

OMG that looks bad ass.

Might have to consider that color for the next onw [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Gun Metal grey is a really cool color. Its an alternate to black. But I better not talk about my guitar otherwise someone will jump all over me about it.

Comment

But I better not talk about my guitar otherwise someone will jump all over me about it.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's ok, I'll talk about mine. Got a GMG RR1T. I did not think I would like the color. I originally was looking for a white one, since that is my favorite guitar color. When the guitar arrived I was very pleased. The GMG is a very cool color and it has a fine metallic to it. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jackson16:
            Gun Metal grey is a really cool color. Its an alternate to black. But I better not talk about my guitar otherwise someone will jump all over me about it.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Only if you mention how it "might be the last one.." [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I guess you read that post. lol. I try not to tick anyone off or anything but it never works. I try and be as nice as possible and lay low. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
              X