Any Swee-Tone fans out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Swee-Tone fans out there?

I know these have been discontinued but I have two of them that I absolutely love. A Bent Top and an AT. Does anybody else have a Swee-Tone that they love??

Re: Any Swee-Tone fans out there?

PLEASE POST SOME PICS!!! I think they are cool. How do they sound and play? I really like the AT's.
    RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
    CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
    Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
    Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

i was about to get one, but i think their necks are a little too meaty for me.

chris

Comment

I want a Jazz'R, as the bent and arched don't impress me too much. Wish I'da got the one Easton had, but I might order a Custom bolt-on [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yep, Jazz'R here. I was initially pretty hard on it but it's grown on me to the point that I spent some time looking for a Jazz'R-90.
          Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
            You know they have two different neck profiles available on them, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yes, I will post some pictures, as soon as I find out how...
              They play great, when you crunch out a chord unplugged the whole body just resonates beautifully. The frets are superb as all USA Jacksons are. Yes the neck are beaffy but it is a nice occasional change from my flat SLATQH necks. So when I pick up the STones I play diferently. I have a Beefy round neck profile on my bent top and my arch top has the "V" cross section which I have GROWN to love. Both guitars are really light & small they have a cool vintage vibe and offer a different feel from my SLATQH dominated collection.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
                You know they have two different neck profiles available on them, right? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i had seen one on ebay that looked really sweet and was comparing the specs (mostly neck measurements) on the jackson site and that kinda deterred me from bidding. i could stand a beefy neck, but im looking for something to play every day right now and really dont want anything thicker that a soloist profile for shred/metal. i love jazz guitar and figured with the p90's it would have a killer tone and looked sweet as well, but metal is my main squeeze and i need something to suit it accordingly.

Comment

one of these days I am gonna buy a swee-tone jazz'r.. I think that guitar is one of the more interesting jacksons of late., its such a departure from the norm...
                  tim wilson and I sat on the phone one friday night as jackson was closing , he talked at length about them and was very excited about them being released.
                  easton guitars has a P90 one, and as cool as it looks , the P90 really completes the vibe, I am just not a P90 guy.
                  I want a 2hum , and dont really care what color it is...

Comment

They look like they'd be great for what I do, but I don't recall ever seeing one in person. :^(

Comment

Working...
                    X