Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Swirl RR

Looks pretty good, with 24 frets GOLD RR
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Gold Swirl RR

Lose the input jack and it would be perfect.

Comment

This is funny that many custom shop Jackson guitars Musiczoo is getting are copies of the NAMM guitars.
      Like Chroline Soloist,22fret Soloist with reversed headstock and some others.

Comment

That cutout looks different to me.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Lose the input jack and it would be perfect.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree!!
          "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

I remember posting about the the jack socket when I first saw the NAMM guitar (which got trashed when it was shipped to a guy from here who lives in France): What were they thinking when they decided to put a strat output on the front of a Rhoads?!!
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I remember posting about the the jack socket when I first saw the NAMM guitar (which got trashed when it was shipped to a guy from here who lives in France): What were they thinking when they decided to put a strat output on the front of a Rhoads?!!

[/ QUOTE ]

What´s the story on that, anyhoo? I think he´s got like another 6 months or so to wait, or?

Comment

Yeah I'm still interested in getting that broken RR if it shows up [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

And MZ's Chlorine SL looks ok, but the original one from NAMM was a beauty - MZ's looks like a Godzilla-skin top [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                I emailed GA about it but it they said it sold for $3000.
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The jack on the front does look odd. It looks like it has PCS size inlays.

Comment

The NAMM one did.
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                    X