Say it isn't so!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Say it isn\'t so!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt this how GMW has been getting away with it??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

I saw this picture on the prs forum, not quite sure whether it is recent but there clearly is strathead in this picture
      http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...hreadid=383088

Comment

HC forumites suck LARGE RICHARDS!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I second that opion [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
          but I still like the new strat head charvel

Comment

I have confirmed that people have ordered stratheads from the Jackson custom shop in recent years. You have to place the order through a Japanese dealer and the US custom shop will make it and ship it to Japan and then it gets shipped to you. If you don't believe me ask GMW I spoke with them regarding this issue a couple weeks ago and they confirmed that they know of customers doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Luke:
              So Charvel or Jackson could make a strathead range for Europe or the UK then? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Or am I misunderstanding?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you are correct.

sully
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet! That would be cool if they could! THanks for clearing that up sully!

Comment

Working...
              X