1991 USA Bolt -on Fusion worth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1991 USA Bolt -on Fusion worth?

What is a reasonable price for a 1991 (Ontario??)bolt on Fusion... figure it's in excellent shape, custom graphic, H/S/S...?
    Thanks

Re: 1991 USA Bolt -on Fusion worth?

What's the graphic?
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I paid 750 for mine with OHSC. Both in Execellent shape.. I, [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] would not sell it for that tho..

Comment

Newc - Snakeskin.
        Galaxyssb -
        For $750, aren't you getting close to the cost of a soloist??
        I remember playing a Charvel fusion, and I liked the feel of it... how do these compare to those and a soloist (besides unfinished bolt-on vs neck-thru). Ilike th efeel of my soloists, though I do enjoy an unfinished neck. Is the fingerboard width similar? Thanks

Comment

Snakeskin is a desireable finish, therefore it brings a bit more money, however, that also depends on which color scheme the 'Skin is - if it's copperhead or some other specifically recognizable species of snake (cobra, rattler, diamondback, etc) then those may bring more money than a regular snakeskin pattern that isn't a recognizable pattern found on a real snake.
          The necks are generally the same width as a Soloist, but Jackson did do several models of Dinky and Fusion with both of the common nut widths (1 11/16" and 1 5/8") - they are only 1/16" apart (1 5/8" is the same as 1 10/16").

If you're buying to resell it for a profit, I'd say try to negotiate for under $500 if it's a pattern found in nature, as you could probably not get much more than $700-$800 with case in this current buyer's market, again depending on which pattern/color scheme it is.
          Pics would help more than a verbal description.

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Wayniac, hello, The neck on mine is 1 11/16.. ebony board. The reason I think I got a fairly good deal is the low serial number. mine is 000205
            which make it a 90's model.. It only has one small pin head dent near the Volume control, other wise it is in excellent shape no scratches or chips, just the one very small indentation.. The OHSC is also in Excellent shape.. It may not be much now, but I think down the road, it will be. if not, Hell. I will just keep it.. It plays very very nice.. I actually like it better than the SL1 I had.. I really like the active midrange boost this thing has.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Karl

Comment

Thx for the replies guys.
              Newc - if I get it, you'll see pics... I don't have access to any, and for some reason the seller didn't want me to take pics.
              Galaxy - sounds like a sweet gee-tar!
              I'm trying to assure that this is all orignal as claimed -
              They are Jackson active pickups, and the middle"knob" hole has a mini toggle that is the boost, correct?
              Is the switch on your 3 way or 5 way??
              And the trem...?
              Thanks for any further info...

Comment

Working...
              X