Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering an RR1T soon

Hello everyone,
    In the next week or so I will be ordering a new RR1T. I was told by the Shop I deal with that It will take 90 - 120 days because its a custom order. Wow. What is the experience of the members about this? Its cool but man, the anticipation!! I have always enjoyed Jackson's but never could afford one and now waiting just a few months will feel like eternity. I think these guitar are incredible!! Neck, board, craftsmanship, etc!!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I'm also a HUGE Randy Rhoads enthusiast. Does anyone have pics of his axes? Thanks,any and all advice is welcomed. Thanks in advance. John

Re: Ordering an RR1T soon

I just recently ordered to, and probably take the same amount cuz i ordered a a mahogany version of the soloist. Its been like two days, it seems like 5 years!! Im also a huge rhoads fan but im waiting for a 24 fret... and the money [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] As for pics check out DCGL check there usa's they have a couple rr1 pics
    Jon [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Ordering an RR1T soon

It might be a "special order" for the shop (meaning that cause they don't have it in stock locally), but production for USA Selects can run 1-6 months, depending on the last time they did the batch.

If you order a "Custom" guitar, the wait time is approximately 2 years now.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
      X