My New SLATQH from DCGL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My New SLATQH from DCGL

Man I'd like to stick my **** in that guitar and **** it. some hot, hot **** indeed.

though gotta agree with our pal there, gold rings would be too gaudy. in general i ain't big on gold hardware but gold works especially well on blue, as they are opposites.

toejam, do yourself a favour and try out one of those dirt cheap (under $300) bolt-on hamer USA shredders. they sound incredibly balanced acoustically and and play like a mofo too. i have the jb/59 combo in my $180 ash/maple diablo and it's probably my best sounding hi-gain axe.

[ July 15, 2003, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

Wow, that looks friggin sweet! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That guitar look sweet. IMO ivory pickups woudn't be nice in a guitar like that, but that's just me

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
          toejam, do yourself a favour and try out one of those dirt cheap (under $300) bolt-on hamer USA shredders. they sound incredibly balanced acoustically and and play like a mofo too. i have the jb/59 combo in my $180 ash/maple diablo and it's probably my best sounding hi-gain axe.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool, I'll have to check one out. I love the '59 in just about any guitar, but the JB wasn't doing much for me. It did sound sweet in the treble and high mids, but it seemed like it needed just a tad more bass. I seem to be more of an EMG or DiMarzio guy, but some Duncans are pretty cool.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by BK:
            [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] That guitar look sweet. IMO ivory pickups woudn't be nice in a guitar like that, but that's just me
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think Ivory pickups would look pretty good in that guitar... if it had gold pickup bezels, or creme/ivory bezels.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
            X