Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SL2H, SL2Ht, same neck radius/profile???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SL2H, SL2Ht, same neck radius/profile???

Just curious if the different bridge types made JAckson change the neck radius at all?

Also, is the profile and feel pretty much the same?

Re: SL2H, SL2Ht, same neck radius/profile???

I think the radius and profile of the necks are the same, but the angle the neck makes with the body is different to accommodate the different bridge height.

Comment

What is everyones expereinces with SL2HT? I'm thinking about maybe picking one of those up in seethru red and slaping some EMGs on it.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        What is everyones expereinces with SL2HT? I'm thinking about maybe picking one of those up in seethru red and slaping some EMGs on it.

[/ QUOTE ]Awesome sound is what you get when a Jackson string thru meets EMG's. Good luck!
        "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

The best soloist I have ever owned. Scott At Vwall has a run of ten guitars like this one with the exception of a painted neck vs oiled. Send him an e-mail and pick one up. They come with EMG 81 and 85 wired 18v

Limited Edition Chlorine SL2T
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Wow! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Thats just beautiful!

Comment

I would get something like that from the custom shop since i'm anal about knob placement. Heres a photoshop markup:

Comment

"The best soloist I have ever owned. Scott At Vwall has a run of ten guitars like this one with the exception of a painted neck vs oiled. Send him an e-mail and pick one up."

Who is Scott, where is he, and how can I get in touch with him? I'm after an SL2HT.

Thanks. KY

Comment

Click on the dealers link at the top of this page and then click on Vwall guitars. You won't be disappointed.
                  "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

Working...
                  X