• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any KE-1T fans out there

check out this beauty.

[ July 15, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Re: Any KE-1T fans out there

I love it!! So, ya gonna sell it to me cheap or what????? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] I love Kellys. I wish I had a KE1 or a KE1T. Or one of those Floyd equiped KE1 Musician Friend used to have

Comment

not for the foreseeable future [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        well, if you can find me a korina Hamer Standard I might be forced to give it up [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

it's too bad that they had to scribble some punk's name on the headstock.. will probably end up pinstriping it off [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ July 15, 2003, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

BK, not bragging here. I got 3 KE2's. I was always a big fan of Explorers. Got 2 of 'em. So the KE2 seemed right for me. I ordered one in SWP and when it came I was in awe of it. I picked up 2 more mint ones in trade. One in EDS and one Blue maple. YOU GOTTA GET ONE!!!! Great players.

[edit] sp

[ July 15, 2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: StukaJU87 ]
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Too much talk and not enough pr0n.
            Show some pics guy.

Comment

StukaJU87: I've got one KE2, the one in my avatar. Just click on my profile to see a bigger picture of it. But I want more Kellys

[ July 15, 2003, 03:01 PM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

Comment

But I want more Kellys
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't we all, brother!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  Scott

Comment

I guess so [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

JFG:
                      Too much talk and not enough pr0n.
                      Show some pics guy.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Dost thou doubteth me? I can't host pics, but if someone will I'll shoot a couple.
                      Scott

Comment

Damn, that's so Brutal!!!

more pics, more pics, more pics [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I can host em [email protected]

Comment

Here's MY next Kelly. Grover Jackson

Comment

BK, thanks. I took the pictures of the Kellys. As soon as I figure out how to get the pictures from my girls digital camera to my photo folder, I'll send 'em to ya. Will a sledgehammer help? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                              Scott

Comment

Working...
                              X