Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any KE-1T fans out there

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
    And here is the first (and most likely only) mod [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool. How the heck did you do that? I thought all of the headstocks were clearcoated. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Heck, wish I could do that with my PC1. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nothing against PC personally. I just hate the look of artists' sigs - no matter who - on guitars. Cheesy, IMHO. At least Phil's sig is illegible, though. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

P.S.- Love the KE1T. I think the non-beveled, fully bound body & neck scheme is a killer look, particularly on transparents.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
      Cool. How the heck did you do that? I thought all of the headstocks were clearcoated. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They say a picture is worth a thousand words [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

took 5 mins and is completely reversible w/ no sticky residue!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
        They say a picture is worth a thousand words
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That won't work on a natural headstock, like my PC1. Oh, well.

Looks pretty damn convincing, though. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Just send me the pictures. [email protected]

Comment

BK, already sent. You should have them by now. Let me know if you didn't get them.

Comment

here's mine.....or at least it will be mine in a week...............OH GOD THE ANTICIPATION!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

oh YESS!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X