• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any KE-1T fans out there

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
    Yes, But you're forgetting the Bevels!

KE2 has Bevels...the white one doesn't.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bob, it looks to me like the white one does have bevels. Look closely around the bottom edge of the guitar. I love white guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
      Hey Jerry is the binding on that white or is it your typical ivoroid binding that most Jackson's use?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's the typical ivoroid binding. For some reason in pictures even the much more yellow Dean binding shows up as white.

[ July 16, 2003, 07:26 AM: Message edited by: Jerry From Ghana ]

Comment

Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
        oh ok [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Did you order one without 'em and had to wait long or did you just find one ?

How do you like it compared to the ones with bevels ?
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just ordered it through Matt @ OSG. Just the regular wait as it's on all US Select Series.

I actually think most KE2s don't have bevels. I only think there 3 or 4 different graphics with bevels.

Comment

Bob From Accounting:
          After reading this thread once again, I might have misunderstood what you ment. When you mean bevels, do you then mean PAINTED bevels, like a black guitar with white bevels (like the first guitar in this thread), or do you just mean bevels, but in the same color as the rest of the guitar?

If it's the later, then I've misunderstood what you meant, cause my KE actually have bevels, but they have the same grapich as the rest of the guitar. I thought you meant that the bevels always was PAINTED WITH AN OTHER COLOR than the rest of the body

My mistake [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ July 16, 2003, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: BK ]

Comment

I think you are getting confused between bevels and binding. The first Kelly pic on this thread has the white binding. The string-thru Kelly's have straight edge finsh with binding (I got one in the customshop right now). The KE2 will always have a Floyd and the edges shaved down (bevels). Unless custom ordered of course.

Comment

Oh, I didn't mean Painted Bevels, just the Bevels themself [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

OK, now I'm with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry From Ghana:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Bob From Accounting:
                  Yes, But you're forgetting the Bevels!

KE2 has Bevels...the white one doesn't.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bob, it looks to me like the white one does have bevels. Look closely around the bottom edge of the guitar. I love white guitars. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nah, can't see

If it does have 'em it's gotta be 'Vampire Bevels' (doesn't stick on film) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

BK, can you do me favor and host a couple pics of my KE1T? I'd like to join in the fun and share my Kelly. I'll shoot you an email with the pics.

Comment

Here ya go Johnnyryche

Sweet guitar BTW

Comment

Cerastine Order:
                        That guitar is killer! How much does actually DCGL charge for em?

Comment

Hey BK, thanks for posting the pics and for the kind words! The quilt top looks even better in person. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey everyone, I am glad you like the Kellys. The white one DOES have bevels. They are just washed out in the pics.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

And here is the first (and most likely only) mod [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

$1599, a freaking STEAL!!!!

did I mention how much I love Jason at DCGL today? [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X