Re: Rhoads XTRR Question?

Toe, could you send the pics to me!!

[email protected]

Thanks!
    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Pics sent. Feel free to post them if you want. My computer is acting slow tonight and I don't feel like waiting forever for Photobucket to upload from the folder. I need to get rid of this damn dial-up! LOL
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Joe, are you using dial up and posted over 13000!?!
        How you were able to browse all these pics people have been posting on JCF?!?
        [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes, been using dial-up the whole time. Actually, I realized my computer was a little slow before from my McAfee virus scan downloading an update. My computer is a Compaq and is actually pretty quick usually, and it's a '99 with only like 56mb memory!! [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] Some of the bigger pics here it does take awhile to load, but overall it's not too bad. Though, I will be looking into a new computer very soon. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

56mb?!?!
            You really need a new PC.

For $500, you should be able to get a HP desk top with 128mb,40gb,XP,CDRW/DVDR and a 17inch monitor maybe.
            Place like www.ecost.com sells refurbished PCs and they are cheap and just like new.

Comment

Yeah, I've been looking at a couple things lately like an HP or another Compaq (I think they're basically the same company anyway) with something like either 128 or 512mb. With my system, I can only run AOL 7.0 and can't upgrade to 9.0! Thanks for that link, I'll check them out, too. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

email and pm sent Joe...

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I sent them again a couple more times. I might as well just upload them now to Photobucket and post them here anyway just in case. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Okay, here's the pics I've had stored on my computer for a few years. Wish I would have bought this one!

Comment

She's beautiful! Unfortunately my dream of owning that black XTRR on evil-bay didn't pan out since somebody else apparently sent the seller money to purchase the guitar on the side. Win some lose some I guess. Sorry guys! I was really looking forward to posting some pics of her. The search continues....
                      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

That looks GREAT!
                        The Black GF was nice as well.
                        I would love to see a RGF..... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X