Biggest Case ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Case ever

Well my Big Red finaly arrived. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] All in 100% condition. I had a whole post done and clicked send but appearently that thread is locked out now. Anyway I checked all the issue some o you had and mine is perfect and awesome. So thanks again guys for the opertunity. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]
    Gil [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Biggest Case ever

Yeah it's a huge case - taller than a bass case [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats on the Red [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

The case is so big it wouldn't fit in the back of myBlazer without puttin the seat down. ITS FRIKKIN HUGE!!!!!!!! Lol sorry
      Gil

Comment

is that case really bigger than a standard RR KV KE WR case?
        big red is a double rhoads right?
        so when a RR fits into that case, why shouldn´t big red then?
        but yes already these std cases are huge
        congrats on the red, man

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          is that case really bigger than a standard RR KV KE WR case?
          big red is a double rhoads right?
          so when a RR fits into that case, why shouldn´t big red then?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried to put my BR in my standard RR case and the guitar is way too big for it. The bottom wing is just as big as the top wing so it is a much wider guitar between the pointed ends of the v. The case is wider and taller than even my big Gibson Explorer case, which is huge too.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

i thought gibby explorers had g&g style cases too
            i talked about these huge plastic cases
            but when you say so ...
            that would be really a huuuuuuuuuge case even bigger than the jackson plastic cases for pointies

seems like you need a new truck to carry your equp to the shows [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

My 1976 Explorer has the smaller G&G style case, but my 1990 Explorer has the huge case with the pink fur and dust flap. It is like a coffin for a guitar. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Awesome Gil! Glad you finally got her!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

<font color="aqua">Congrats Gil- [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

So what exactly was the holdup on yours?

In any case (pun intended [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]) glad you finally got yours, it really is a great guitar so enjoy! </font>
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Awesome Gil! Glad you finally got her!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Pat

[/ QUOTE ] I got so caught up in the case conversation I forgot to congratulate you Gil. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I love my Big Red and I am sure you will too. Congrats on one of the coolest guitars ever! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Scott

Comment

The thing that retrained me to buy the big reds when some members put them in the classified is that they have very special meaning to them... Any guitars that I buy is meant to be played hard like they deserve to but I would fear to dent a big red... you know what im saying... I wouldn't want robbin to come out of his grave :P

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        The thing that retrained me to buy the big reds when some members put them in the classified is that they have very special meaning to them... Any guitars that I buy is meant to be played hard like they deserve to but I would fear to dent a big red... you know what im saying... I wouldn't want robbin to come out of his grave :P

[/ QUOTE ] Well, I do play mine at rehearsal sometimes, although I never took it to a gig. I am sure Robbin would have wanted them to be played hard just like his was.
                        Scott

Comment

<font color="aqua">agreed! I'll be damned if that guitar just sits in a case! Although it would probably offend Mr. Crosby by the talent that was playing on it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
                          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I hear that Dave. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I am a total hack. I have said it before. I own some really nice stuff, and sometimes I feel bad that they are not in the hands of someone who is actually qualified to play them. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                            Scott

Comment

My roundhorn V case is huge. Easily the largest Jackson case I have owned. It makes the King V and Rhoads V cases look like Strat cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X