Biggest Case ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest Case ever

<font color="aqua">Just did a quick measurement for you guys that are curious to know how big it "really" is. The measurement includes the protruding feet/buttons. It measures 4-1/2" X 21-1/2" X 52" , it's a big sucka! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

THAT'S HUUUUUGGGE!!!

Comment

Play that sumbitch like there is no tomorrow! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img] I'm playing my BR at our first gig Saturday, March 19. I can't wait. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Enjoy the hell out of it Gil!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Adrian
        All hail the 'King'
        R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I wanna see the case for "Big Woody" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

4 and a half Feet? Jeezus F. Christ that´s HUGE [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad it arrived in good shape without any issues. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              IIRC, Brett said his VVV case was 5' long. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I wanna see the case for "Big Woody" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it and it's definitely huge!!! Takes up the whole closet at Brad's [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

And Adrian, let me know a time and place for the 19th, I'll come heckle ya [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Pat

Comment

The dalay on mine was a financail issue which was developed by car repairs. I love my BR and it's deffinately a keeper among keepers. I was giddy like a school girl when it finaly came in at work. I couldn't wait to play it so i played it there and tortured everybody with my bad Ratt riffs over and over again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I took it home and played it didnt even set it up like it needed to be and it still played amaizingly. Now that it's set up finaly it's Unfrikkinreal in playablility and tone. The best guitar I've ever owned by far. My SD strat head in a very close second. OMG what a guitar, and thanks for the congradulatory comments. and oh yeah Im playin it just dont want to ding it up or anything. everytime i do bump it on something im like "OH SHIT" and inspect it closely to make sure i didnt break it. I so cant wait to get my tube amp out of pawn and here this thing thru that. Its gotta be jizz worthy.
                  Gil

Comment

So what was the first Ratt song you played on it? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

hmm well that would've been Lack o Communication. Then Lay it down. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X