My new USA Jacksons !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new USA Jacksons !!

I have had the XTRR for a few months, but I just grabbed the Y2KV the past week. I love them both very much. I wish I still had my RR-1 that I traded to NEWC.

Re: My new USA Jacksons !!

I just posted this comment in the other thread on the Xtreme Rhoads, but it is worth repeating:

THAT TIGER-STRIPE XTRR IS AWESOME !!!!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] You lucky bastard! HAHA! Amazing axes, bro!

Comment

Hey man, nice oak floor.

Comment

Heh heh - I waited for you to say that [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Hey, see if you can swap the Fusion to Chris at www.chrisguitars.com for the RR back [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by hammer:
            I have had the XTRR for a few months, but I just grabbed the Y2KV the past week. I love them both very much. I wish I still had my RR-1 that I traded to NEWC.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool man ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] how the hell could you afford 2 so soon no wife hey [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Very cool indeed! Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I agree with Wendell! It sure is awesome!!!

Anders
              https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Way cool! Does your XTRR have the oiled neck or is it painted? Mine is painted, that's the only thing I would change about it.

Nice guitars! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

That bengal XTRR is flat out awesome! I don't suppose I could persuade you in a friendly manner to nicely hand it over to me? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Brilliant! congrats! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

[ July 18, 2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Ironhead_metal ]

Comment

My XTRR has a painted neck [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] I like my soloist without the paint but oh well. BTW, I had the paint removed from the neck of Y2KV. It had a finish crack on the neck so I had my guitar fixer dude make sure it was not cracked and while he was at it I had him remove the paint. I really got a screaming deal on the Y2KV because of the finish crack [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops I missed some replies.

Ironhead_Metal,
                      No [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] , well maybe for the right trade........

Newc,
                      I love the tie dye fusion. I get a ton of compliments on it every time I take it some where.

Steve,
                      I do have a wife but she tolerates my guitar sickness most of the time.

Comment

That Y2KV looks kick ass. Wish it were mine! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X