SLATQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SLATQ

I wish we had moved! It's freaking hot here in Colorado this summer. Not going to move until May of next year looks like, I've got everyone asking when they can come visit already and we haven't even moved yet! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

24.75 " ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Cretsinger:
        I wish we had moved! It's freaking hot here in Colorado this summer. Not going to move until May of next year looks like, I've got everyone asking when they can come visit already and we haven't even moved yet! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] yeah I bet , that would be a nice place to move forsure ! //Steve

Comment

Plus from what I've been hearing there's a shortage of guitarists there. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

What a sweet axe, in trans green no less (my fav). That is just beautiful, and the raw neck is just perfect. I have been considering an SLATQH for a while now. I will never buy another SL1 or SL2 or a RR again, because I cannot put up with the tonal characterisitics (or lack of them) that result from the maple block that runs the length of the guitar. They look and play great, but that's not enough. An SLATQH seems like a good alternative, but I want to try one first. Post some clips of that beast if you can. Congrats on your aquisition. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Sweet axe, Donnie. Congrats.

Comment

Thanks guys! The SLATQH is one of the smoothest playing guitars I've ever had my hand on. Great tone.

Comment

Working...
                X