New for 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New for 2003

I kinda like it (KV)...I do hope there is more at NAMM but with the Charvel re issue STRATHEAD, I doubt anyone will notice anything else! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatsh...rnamm2003.html
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Re: New for 2003

I dig that Graveyard finish. Sure would look pretty kick **s on a Kelly string-thru.

Comment

That KV2T is totally droolworthy. Thankfully, no billiard balls on the fretboard...

Comment

Whoa! Cool Headstock, Block Inlays and Strung Thru body!?

All I've got to say is that it would appear Jackson is opening there eyes and moving forward! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          A new 24.75?!
          Sha-wing!
          750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
          Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

you think theyll offer it without the zebra pickups and normal sharkfins? if they do ill own one [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

im drooling over that rhoads man, its stunning..i dont get the big deal with the strathead though, i wouldnt touch that thing [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
              cheers

Comment

I'm actually diggin' those 2 guitars. I like the headstock, but I'm not sure about the zebra pickups. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Not only does it not have an 8 ball inlay it also doesn't have a pickguard.

The Graveyard finish is cool and I'm liking that Silver Swirl.

As far as the KV goes that haedstock just doesn't work for me on a pointy V, now if it was a traditional rounded V it might look better. The split block inlays are alright, but just not my cup of tea. But hey all-in-all Jackson is not resting on their past accomplishments. It's cool to see some new ideas.
                  KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                  I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Originally posted by Dave:
                    I kinda like it (KV)...I do hope there is more at NAMM but with the Charvel re issue STRATHEAD, I doubt anyone will notice anything else! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/whatsh...rnamm2003.html
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah man I love the gravyard pic the bloted metal and the nebula rad !!! I wish I had the cash ! //Steve

Comment

.....also holy **** that was my worst spelling yet , I must be excited [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Alexi7:
                        im drooling over that rhoads man, its stunning..i dont get the big deal with the strathead though, i wouldnt touch that thing [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                        cheers
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What rhoads ?

Comment

They listened !!! Thank you FMIC for getting a USA KV out there without a floyd. WOO HOO !!!
                          [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                          [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexi7:
                            cheers
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I didn't see any new rhoads there but check out http://www.guitarxpress.com rr1-b those are delicious.

Comment

I am now saving for a SL2H with the silver/black dragon finish....as of now. But really, that finish is just....awesome. I need one. It is going to take me a while to save for it though.

Comment

Working...
                              X